Skip to main content

What The Geek News


So this is the first written post in a while rather than just a video share from my YouTube channel and for good reason.

I have started a new and parallel channel on Dailymotion as of recently:
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/sfadhl/1

I am still trying to sort out the URL thing, I am completely new to Dailymotion, but I am guessing I will be working this out over time. I will continue to upload videos to my YouTube channel unless I am having issues with uploading which happens to be something I have been facing every once in a while when attempting to do so.

Furthermore and besides up keeping this blog I am planning to start a website to complement both channels and this blog and on which you will probably be able to find a readable version of my videos if you would prefer that.

I will keep you posted on the topic of course.

But for now you all have a great weekend and see you on my next video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saving Mr. Banks (2013): Trailer

Gotham Season 4 Episode 12 Trailer & Beyond: Batman Easter Eggs, Predictions & Theories!!!

The Defenders Trailer