Skip to main content

My Video Blog

So while I am really enjoying the idea of this blog and I plan to continue working on it, I am debating starting a Video Log or in other words a YouTube channel that will provide for:

1. An alternative to the written show reviews for those not very interested in reading an entire article about an episode review, or a show review.

2. An alternative to having all the news we get to add continuously in written format.

3. Sometimes a quick way to do things would be preparing a quick video and then writing about it later. Talking usually goes faster than typing.

However, let's take 'The Flash' TV series as an example. I might end up reviewing the episode of a given week only in a blog post or a video if my time is limited and I just couldn't do both. I would still post the video to my blog in all cases.

The question is: Does anyone think this is a good idea. Please share you opinion in the comments section, on my Google+ page, my Facebook page or via tweeting to me.

Thanks for tuning in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saving Mr. Banks (2013): Trailer

The Defenders Trailer

Gotham Season 4 Episode 12 Trailer & Beyond: Batman Easter Eggs, Predictions & Theories!!!